Terms And Conditions
I. These conditions incorporate the Penzance & Newlyn Rugby Ltd ground rules as displayed in the ticket office.
2. You must enter the ground entrance indicated on the front of this ticket
3. Should the event be cancelled, postponed, or circumstances dictate the event occurs at an alternative venue, no money will be refunded. If the event is rescheduled the ticket will be valid for the new date.
4. The ticket issued subject to ground/safety and on Penzance & Newlyn Rugby Ltd, its servants or agents will not be liable for loss, injury or damage as expressly exclude by the unfair contract terms act 1911.
5. Entry will be denied to persons carrying alcohol or any drink container as expressed in the safety of sports ground Act 1915 and where admission is refused in such circumstances no money will be refunded.
6. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives less than 30 minutes before the advertised time. If the entry is refused no money will be refunded.
7. On no account will money be refunded. The possession of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on his (her) part to observe them.
8. Strictly no re-admission.
9. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of this or future events any/or products in any/all media throughout the world.
PENZANCE & NEWLYN RUGBY LTD
Westholme, Alexandra Road, Penzance TR 18 4LY
VAT no. 868 6828 53
Ticket Hotline 01736 331961